Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets

I went through emotional struggle to reach where I am today, says Sonakshi Sinha!


After making smashing debut opposite Salman Khan in Dabangg, Sonakshi Sinha tickled our funny bones with Akshay Kumar in Rowdy Rathore which stormed the Box-office. And now forgetting the flop-show of Joker (again with Akshay) Sona is gearing up for her next Son of Sardaar with Ajay Devgn.

However, despite making non-stop success at the box-office, Sona’s heavy figure and looks has been talk of the town and she has been often criticized for it or taken dig at.

Asked how she takes criticism, Sonakshi tells, "I am very open to criticism. I get it every day," she continues in same vein, "It actually depends upon person to person. Any person in my position who faces so much criticism for looking a certain way would have crumbled by now. I am a very strong person. I believe in working hard and giving my best."

"Nobody is anybody to criticize me for the way I look. I have worked hard to reach this position. I know what kind of emotional struggle I went through so nobody has the right to comment on it. Nobody can raise fingers on me. And I am doing the kind of films that don't require me to be size zero. They don't require me too wear certain kind of clothes. So I am very comfortable and happy with it," she adds.

We definitely love your spirit girl. Son of Sardaar also starring Sanjay Dutt is set to hit the screens on November 13!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comment

Entertainment Portal

Discliamer

Disclaimer : We do not own any of these products. All the images are not under our Copyrights and belong to
their respective owners. All Pictures have been taken from different sources, If any Graphic / Image is offensive or under your Copyrights then please
E-mail us at entertainmentportail@gmail.com to get it removed.

About Us

Entertainment and Infotainment Portal. Entertainment Portal is leading source for Bollywood News, Punjabi Cinema & Gossips. Stay updated on latest bollywood movies news, Latest News, bollywood photos, videos, Punjabi Cinema, Features, About Celebs, New Theatrical Trailers, Movie Reviews, Page 3, Latest Promos ... social platforms, We are Bollywood's most exciting online entertainment portal. Founded in 2012.
A high-profile and interactive website, ( http://entertainmentportal.blogspot.in/ ) will bring together cutting edge news and in-depth knowledge. From Breaking News to lifestyle advice, the website will showcase thoughtfully written and aesthetically arranged features and stories for surfers of all ages and interests.

Posts

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP